The aim of this questionnaire is to gather background information about yourself and your medical history prior to your pilates assessment. All information will be treated confidentially. The questionnaire should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
We will have a waiver and liability, and informed consent form for you to fill out before your session at the studio.
- Payment is due when services are rendered.
- Appointments can be made at the studio, by email or by phone.
- We accept cash, check and all credit and debit cards.
- All five and ten packages expire after six months, any unused sessions on that package after the expiration date are automatically forfeited.
- All new client packages expires after ninety days, any unused sessions of that package after the expiration date are automatically forfeited. New client packages can only be purchased once.
- Prices listed on our website do not include the Washington State and King County Sales tax. If you purchase your package using a credit card, you will also be charged an additional 3% service fee.
- All sales are final and we cannot offer refunds.
- We hold a firm 24-hour cancellation policy for all of our appointments. To avoid penalty, appointments must be cancelled or rescheduled with more than 24 hours notice. If you do not cancel within this time frame, or do not show up for your appointment, you will be responsible for the full payment of the session.
- Repeated cancellations will result to forfeiting a particular time slot.
- If you must cancel/reschedule your session, please email email@example.com and/or contact your instructor directly.
- All sessions are 55 minutes and will begin and end promptly as scheduled, regardless of arrival time.
- Prior to any session, a waiver of liability must be completely filled out and signed at the studio.
- We require you to fill out our online health history form before starting your session at ARA PILATES.
- We kindly ask that you take your shoes off at the door downstairs or in the seating area.
- To keep the studio as clean as possible, please wipe your hands and feet with the wipes that are provided by the entry way of the studio. If you bring socks/toe socks, you do not have to wipe off your feet before entering the space.
- We recommend you arrive 10-15 minutes early to your first session to fill out the waiver of liability form and to go over your medical history.
- Please turn your phone off or on silent while you are in the studio.
- For safety reasons, please do not bring unsupervised children to the studio.
- To avoid staining or damaging our white equipment, please do not apply any 'glitter' or 'tanning' lotions before your session.
- Please do not wear any jewelry, watches or belts to your session.
- We recommend wearing fitted athletic/yoga wear to your session and to tie your hair back.